Submit your review
You seem to be hiding away from a sector of the public who either does not have Facebook or Twitter or does not wish to join them,but who still use email as a form of contact. The only trouble is you do not, as ALL avenues to you are blocked through email due to the absence of any contact points on your web pages.
I merely wanted to ask you why Tesco could be booked over a week in advance of your allocations, but what a frustrating time I had trying to find a email address to contact you. Please put an easy to find email address for those of use who do not use any other form of communication to get in touch with you. After all you need use as much as we need you at the end of the day.
For a long time before Covid we shopped online with you but most of this year we have not been able to use your shop due to lack of slots and even now you are playing catch up to Tesco, so if you want our custom back PULL YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND GET SOME BETTER MANAGEMENT.
Shame on you Sainsbury’s not letting police in early to shop a key worker who you need when you have incidents !!! Tesco puts you to shame
I have shopped at Sainsbury’s exclusively for over 25 years. I have been trying to book a delivery for food because I am trapped in as high risk in the Coronavirus epidemic. Sainsbury’s kindly explained to me that I am bottom of the list for ‘pick up’ or home delivery as I have never registered for home shopping. My son-in-law’s brother (David) has told his parents that he get priority deliveries from Sainsbury’s because he always shops on line. David is a fit healthy man in his thirties he normally hasn’t time to waste going to Sainsbury’s whereas I am a pensioner, I like too browse their shelves for new products. Fair? i will never shop at Sainsbury’s again!
Sainsburys Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Sainsburys headquarters in 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT. Most of the operations handled from this Sainsburys corporate headquarter.
- Address: Sainsburys headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Sainsburys headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
- Phone Number: Call 020 7695 6000 or +44 800 328 1700 to reach someone at Sainsburys headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon – Fri: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sat: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sun: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Sainsburys at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Sainsburys headquarters.
Sainsburys Headquarters Executive Team
Sainsburys headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Sainsburys corporate office UK.
- Martin Scicluna – Chairman
- Mike Coupe – Group Chief Executive Officer
- Kevin O’Byrne – Chief Financial Officer
- John Rogers – Chief Executive Officer of Sainsbury’s Argos
- Matt Brittin – Non-Executive Director
- Brian Cassin – Non-Executive Director
- Jo Harlow – Non-Executive Director
- David Keens – Non-Executive Director
Sainsburys corporate office addresses
|Sainsburys (UK)||33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT|
|Sainsburys (London)||129-133 Kingsway, Holborn, London WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom|
|Sainsbury’s Store Support Centre||Ansty Park, Unit 1, Draken Drive, Coventry CV7 9RD, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Lebara Mobile Corporate office, Headquarters