Submit your review
18/10/2023 at 08:35hrs Swindon Central Premier Inn
I had arrange for eight of us ex-RAF veterans, one who was severely disabled and aged 77 to be accommodated for the nights of the 16th & 17th October. On the morning of the 18th October when he had not turned up for breakfast and after I had made two mobile telephone to him, I approached the lady on reception and identified myself as a RAF Association Welfare Officer.
I explained my attempt to contact him by mobile and I had been unable to get a reply. At this point, I explained to her his severe disabilities which she herself had seen, and I asked her if it was possible for her to knock on his room door to see if he was OK. She informed me that she was not allowed to and as I did not have his room number, I was not allowed to be given it! She also said that I would have to wait another 20 minutes until the Housekeeping lady came in and she would get her to do it.
As it happens, the elderly gentleman had been very unwell most of the night and had at last, managed to drop off into a deep sleep when he was eventually woken by a staff member I'm told.
As it was, I eventually managed to get him over to breakfast but in other circumstances, this elderly, 77 year old ex- RAF veteran, could well have had a heart attack and been unable to speak or been unconscious in bed.
I feel that the Premier Inn Company could revise their staff rules to allow staff intervention in such circumstances, as it could very well have been a serious medical emergency.
I'm copying this text into a formal letter to my MP the Hon. Kevin Foster who I believe is on the Armed Forces Committee. I'm also copying it to the Premier Inn Corporate Headquarters at Oakley House, the Royal Air Force Association, the Swindon local newspaper and to the BBC and Sky News.
This group of ex-RAF veterans have stayed at Swindon Central on two occasions a few years ago, and we have always been welcomed by the hotel staff, and the Manageress of the Beefeaters Restaurant has been especially welcoming to our group as she has been on this visit. We cannot praise her enough for her welcoming smile and the service we had during our visit.
RAF Association Torquay
Hon. Welfare Officer
my daughter and partner and 2 daughters staying at the premier inn in Camberley were refused an evening meal because they said there were to busy and turned them away . my granddaughter of 6 is autistic and her sister is 2 , this is absolutely the most disgusting review I have ever made and heads need to roll .
I am so angry because I wanted to book a room at London Stanstead Airport on the 30th of April for one night so I thought I would ring the Hotel direct where I spoke to a quiet rude lady on Reception only because I asked her about the fact that when you pay for your room you then have to pay a further £12.00 to park your car, Her point was that it was because it was a Airport Hotel in yet approx 7miles away there is another Premier that does not charge for parking your car ( Unless they might charge for being close to a shopping village )
Premier Inn Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Premier Inn headquarters in Oakley House, Oakley Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9QH. Most of the operations handled from this Premier Inn corporate headquarter.
- Address: Premier Inn headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Premier Inn headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Oakley House, Oakley Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9QH.
- Phone Number: Call 0333 003 0025 to reach someone at Premier Inn headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 7 pm, Saturday 9 am -5 pm, Sunday 10 am -6 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Premier Inn at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.premierinn.com and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Premier Inn headquarters.
Premier Inn Headquarters Executive Team
Premier Inn headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Premier Inn corporate office UK.
- Alison Brittain – Chief Executive
- Nicholas Cadbury – Group Finance Director
- Louise Smalley – Group HR Director
- Chris Vaughan – General Counsel
- Simon Jones – Managing Director Premier Inn and Restaurants UK
- Mark Anderson – Managing Director Property and International
- Nigel Jones – Group Transformation Director
- Phil Birbeck – Managing Director, Restaurants
- Simon Ewins – Managing Director, Premier Inn
Premier Inn corporate office addresses
|Premier Inn (UK)||Oakley House, Oakley Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9QH|
|Premier Inn (USA)||10341 East Fwy, Houston, TX 77029|
|Premier Inn (London)||County Hall, Belvedere Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom|
|Premier Inn (Canada)||2225 Mayor Magrath Dr S, Lethbridge, AB T1K 7M1, Canada|
Also Read : Iceland UK Corporate office, Headquarters