Submit your review
Our family is in mourning. The funeral of a member of the family took place on 26 July 2023. The postman came to deliver the mail at 1520hrs on 27 July 2023. He delivered an envelope not intended for this address. I called him back immediately to collect it so it could be delivered to the correct address. The postman came bursting onto the property ranting and raving and running his mouth and behaved in a very aggressive manner and he was told to leave the property in no uncertain terms because of his behaviour. Never seen this particular postman before, the postal staff previously have always been exemplary in their conduct and professionalism. Perhaps he was just having a bad day but this does not excuse his aggressive behaviour at the most inappropriate time imaginable.
why has the post office got worse over the last few months
Royal Mail have decided to delay delivery of mail to my village by up to a week because they don’t
want to deliver here. I had to go to the local sorting office and collect a bundle of letters. Royal Mail are meant to deliver everyday but regularly don’t bother turning up. I have heard disgruntled posties are are re-posting letters they can’t be bothered to deliver. What on earth is happening to this company??
Deliberately delaying or interfering with the mail is a criminal offence - so how do Royal Mail get away with it
Royal Mail Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Royal Mail headquarters in 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ. Most of the operations handled from this Royal Mail corporate headquarter.
- Address: Royal Mail headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Royal Mail headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ.
- Phone Number: Call 0345 774 0740 to reach someone at Royal Mail headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and Sunday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Royal Mail at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.royalmail.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Royal Mail headquarters.
Royal Mail Headquarters Executive Team
Royal Mail headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Royal Mail corporate office UK.
- Keith Williams – Chair
- Rico Back – Group Chief Executive Officer
- Rita Griffin – Non-Executive Director
- Stuart Simpson – Chief Finance and Operating Officer
- Simon Thompson – Non-Executive Director
- Michael Findlay – Non-Executive Director
- Maria da Cunha – Non-Executive Director
Royal Mail corporate office addresses
|Royal Mail (UK)||100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ|
|Royal Mail (USA)||93 Prestwick Ln, Peachtree City, GA 30269|
Also Read : Boots Corporate office, Headquarters