Submit your review
I only gave one star because I have to!
Was on internet chat for an hour and a half today, trying to sort out my mother's account. Although, as far as she is concerned, she has no account! We cancelled House phone, Broadband and Mobile in March, but they have been taking money from her account for her mobile since then. She is 84yrs old. My sister only noticed it when my mother showed her a bank statement. Vodafone states that only house phone and Broadbsnd was cancelled but this is not so.
Refused to repay her the money and wont cancel for another 30 days. Even asked uf they could send a security text to her mobile, which she hasn't got as she gave it up in March!!
I am going to write to HQ!!
Nick Jeffery for a communication company i find it hard yo believe that after reporting a fault FLT11470487 on the 10th of November that todsy 5th December my fault is still not resolved.
I have been promised call backs with updates still waiting for them
There is only one perdon here communicating hete thats the customer me .
Your team Mr Jeffery ate letting you down buddy
I bet if it were your line it would be fixed before it was broken
I suggest your team ate NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
I expect a call back from yourself by tomorrow that wsy i know you do care about the common MAN
Don't even think of leaving Vodafone if you value your sanity. At the time of writing this review I am 6 weeks into trying to get the unlocking code. The one I was given didn't work and nobody who works for Vodafone has a clue how to resolve the issue. I've travelled the world but had no joy. Call centres are scattered around the world and the accents are hard to understand as I'm sure mine is to them. So 'm a VODAFONE prisoner.
Vodafone Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Vodafone headquarters in Vodafone HQ, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN. Most of the operations handled from this Vodafone corporate headquarter.
- Address: Vodafone headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Vodafone headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Vodafone HQ, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
- Phone Number: Call 03333 040 191 to reach someone at Vodafone headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, Saturday to Sunday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Vodafone at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.vodafone.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Vodafone headquarters.
Vodafone Headquarters Executive Team
Vodafone headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Vodafone corporate office UK.
- Nick Jeffery – Chief Executive Officer
- Neil Blagden – Director of Digital & Commercial Operations
- Vishal Dixit – Strategy and Wholesale Director
- Helen Lamprell – General Counsel & External Affairs Director
- Adam Parsons – HR Director
- Scott Petty – Chief Technology Officer
- Anne Sheehan – Director of Vodafone Business
- Emanuele Tournon – Finance Director
Vodafone corporate office addresses
|Vodafone (UK)||Vodafone HQ, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN|
|Vodafone (Newbury, UK)||85 Northbrook St, Newbury RG14 1AE, UK|
|Vodafone Group Global Headquarters||1 Kingdom St, London W2 6BY, UK|
Also Read : Bell Insurance Corporate office, Headquarters