Submit your review
We had an alarm fitted 1st November 2021. After testing on the day (Monday) the fitting engineer said he couldn’t get one sensor to respond, he advised us to wait till the next day, then phone up customer service to ask for an engineer to come out. We did this and was to one would be there on Thursday 4th to sort out. Later on the Thursday a man phoned from the department that deals with problems that require a engineer to say we should not have been told that day and that it would be two weeks before one could come. Two weeks later one came spent over an hour moving the sensor around in the room to get a signal to the control panel, this included getting a new sensor from his van as well. Said I will order a WiFi extender it will be here tomorrow, once it arrives phone up and I will come back to install it. I did this the next day a Friday, was told it would be installed the next week. During all this time we kept getting automated calls informing us there was a sensor fault at the address and could we deal with, if we didn’t respond the system calls the next person we on the list. These calls could be three or four a day including 9:45 at night ( not amused). We are still waiting for a engineer now 23rd January 2022. I’ve made phone calls to complain costing over £19, was promised on last call just before Christmas that someone would be here by the 6th January possibly before as it was being marked as urgent. Also that as I hadn’t been receiving a full alarm service they would refund the monthly charge from installation up to the 6th January, still waiting for refund and engineer visit. This company deserves a nil star review but you have to put at least one to do a review. Not worth bothering with, customer service fob you off with promises that no one is going to honour. Avoid at all costs.
ADT there CCTV section has been appalling from fraudulent charges to shoddy service would never use them ever again, total disaster
Appalling "don't care" attitude left my 86 Yr old father without secure door or alarm, 5 calls no engineer comes, no one cares. He is literally sick and ill with the stress. No facility to complain. The shareholders will hear from me and perhaps I wil speak up at the AGM to get service!
ADT Security Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and ADT Security headquarters in The Summit, Hanworth Rd, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 5DB, UK. Most of the operations handled from this ADT Security corporate headquarter.
- Address: ADT Security headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the ADT Security headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
The Summit, Hanworth Rd, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 5DB, UK.
- Phone Number: Call 0344 800 1999 to reach someone at ADT Security headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email ADT Security at ADTUK.firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.adt.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for ADT Security headquarters.
ADT Security Headquarters Executive Team
ADT Security headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of ADT Security corporate office UK.
- Jim DeVries – President and Chief Executive Officer
- Dan Bresingham – Executive Vice President, Commercial
- Jamie Haenggi – Chief Customer Officer
- Jochen Koedijk – Chief Marketing Officer
- Bob Kupbens – President, Innovation and New Business
ADT Security corporate office addresses
|ADT Security (UK)||The Summit, Hanworth Rd, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 5DB, UK|
|ADT Security (USA)||701 US-301, Tampa, FL 33619|
|ADT Security (London)||Turnberry House, 100 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8ND, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Asda Corporate office, Headquarters