Submit your review
Online description does not match product I got a ipad pro 11 did not mention it was 2018 version which if I had known would have got from Amazon JLP or currys PC world as much cheaper, Ripped off by Argos and customer service would do nothing, just claimed will up date website nothing more
Customer Service Manager Anna very unhelpful understood my issue but would do nothing as not in policy and procedures.
I now have an ipad two years old for price of a 2020, not happy.
Only know it is 2018 when you begin up loads to start off with, so now will not take back or discount. RIP OFF ARGOS
I will be shouting about this disgusting service in every possible way so no one else gets ripped off by these guys and had to listen to the likes of Anna doing nothing
totally disgusted with argos ordered a e bike from you given 2 seperate delivery dates nothing came on either given phone numbers one dosent excist any more the for customer help line told to use online chat waited 15 mins then rep just hung up before i could type anything orered it from ebay argos feel totally ignored as a customer rating does reflect how i feel ZERO is though
Poor after care service
I bought a 3 seater leather sofa in March 20-- it is structurally damaged.
I am unable to contact any ARGOS department to sort this out.
Have been passed from pillar to post,, cut off from Web chat - contacted the customer services numerous times, told to make a claim on Castellan Insurance, was informed by them it is for ARGOS to sort out as the sofa is less that 6 months old, contacted " Customer services" again by web chat, then palmed off again and told then the account is in husbands name, however refused to provide me with a functioning contact number for my husband to give permission to discuss with me. Explained my husband not computer savvy - he is in his 70's, totally ignored. In the meantime have a sofa that is not fit for purpose at all, I want rid. Will sort legal advise now, as ARGOS are breaching the Consumer Rights Act 2015
Argos Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Argos headquarters in Argos Ltd, Charities Dept, 489–499 Avebury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW. Most of the operations handled from this Argos corporate headquarter.
- Address: Argos headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Argos headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Argos Ltd, Charities Dept, 489–499 Avebury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW..
- Phone Number: Call 0345 640 2020 to reach someone at Argos headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Sunday: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Argos at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.argos.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Argos headquarters.
Argos Headquarters Executive Team
Argos headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Argos corporate office UK.
- Mr John Rogers – Chief Executive
- Sara Weller – Managing Director
- Terry Duddy – Chief Executive of Argos Retail Group
Argos corporate office addresses
|Argos (UK)||Argos Ltd, Charities Dept, 489–499 Avebury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW|
|Argos (London)||Colney Fields Shopping Park, London Colney, AL2 1AB|
|Argos (Liverpool)||Liverpool, Unit E1, Belle Vale Shopping Centre, L25 2RF|
|Argos (Oxford City)||Oxford City, North Bailey House, New Inn Hall Street, OX1 2RP|
Also Read : 2Gether Insurance Corporate office, Headquarters