Submit your review
Truly bad service by Aldi online
I ordered a ferrex shredder
In complete error Aldi sent me a rowing machine.
I rejected it and was told I would receive a refund.
I have not received a refund
I was told to reorder the shredder which I did
I paid again for this shredder.
I received a message three days ago telling me the shredder was at the delivery depot
That’s the last I heard of it. Nobody has tied to deliver or let me know anything since.
Please don’t allow your time and money to be wasted with this shabby service.
Just go to the local store and buy what you need there
Saved all this waiting around and time wasting
Ordered an awning on 2nd April, still not arrived. Aldi hav confirmedi t hasbeen lost by thei crrier YODEL but no offer of replacement and nobody knos how long a refund will take. Previously always hd god service from Aldi but reluctant to shop there again.
I am writing to inform the manager of this services about the following persons seen at The Aldi Supermarket, Northolt Road, South Harrow, London, between 1-18 June 2021. 1, this person is a male, asian origin, medium quite slim built, medium length hair, wore a uniform/clothing and shoes, possibly aged between 20-30 years, retail assistant/other, seen talking to other employees and operating the till point, near to the entrance/exit door to the car park area. 2, this person is a male, asian/middleastern origin, medium quite slim built, medium length hair, wore a uniform/clothing and shoes, possibly aged between 20-30 years, retail assistant/other, seen walking along the store aisles and talking to an employee at the self-service point. 3, this person is a male, euro/mixed origin, medium quite slim built, medium length hair, wore specs, wore a uniform/clothing and shoes, possibly aged between 40-50 years, self-service assistant/other, seen at the point. 4, this person is a male, asian/middleastern origin, medium quite slim built, medium length hair, wore a uniform/clothing and shoes, possibly aged between 16-21 years, retail assistant/other, seen talking to number 3, at the self-service point. These persons intensely, gossiped in a rude and trouble making manner about a customer seen instore. No aggravations were caused between these persons and customer.
Aldi Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Aldi headquarters in Holly Ln, Atherstone CV9 2SQ, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this Aldi corporate headquarter.
- Address: Aldi headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Aldi headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Holly Ln, Atherstone CV9 2SQ, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call 0800 042 0800 to reach someone at Aldi headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon – Sat: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, and Sun: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Aldi at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.aldi.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Aldi headquarters.
Aldi Headquarters Executive Team
Aldi headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Aldi corporate office UK.
- Giles Hurley – chief executive
Aldi corporate office addresses
|Aldi (UK)||Holly Ln, Atherstone CV9 2SQ, United Kingdom|
|Aldi (USA)||1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL 60510|
|Aldi (London)||350 Streatham High Rd, Streatham, London SW16 6HP, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Sunmaster Corporate office, Headquarters