Submit your review
I know a chef that works there hes been getting alot goods from there for free im stealing he took soooo many things like 900 pound kitchen items to soo many pork joints to beef joints he even manages to get a load of spirit alchahol all fo free dont no how he gets away with it but hes a mighty good theif benjamin h white guy i wish i was in hes shoes i would love it
I heard you are creating safe spaces for non whites! Your a racist disgrace
I have just visited your store in Oswestry I did not use self service and left the store by the main door where my trolley wheels locked and a security man stood in front of my trolly asking me to step to one side with my trolley and show him my receipt. I was truly horrified and totally embarrassed as people where leaving the store and staring at me. I refused to show him anything until a store manger was present but apparently this store did not have either a store manager or deputy manager and Dominic arrived and advised me he was a Customer services manager. He told me that it is a problem with YOUR tills and that they stop trolleys automatically I questioned this as in the past I have seen the security man stop other people he then said that they also check that everything has been paid for!! I have shopped in this Sainsbury store for some years since moving to the area I CAN ASSURE YOU I WILL NOT BE VISITING AGAIN I have come home in tears and frustration at being singled out in such a manner I would never feel confident in visiting Sainsbury’s again as this could happen again and I would not put myself into such an embarrassing position. I always felt that Sainsbury’s was a cut above the other supermarkets but I am wrong you obviously feel that your customers are only trying to steal from you and I can assure you I have never stolen anything in my entire 68 years. I am truly disgusted by my treatment.
Sainsburys Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Sainsburys headquarters in 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT. Most of the operations handled from this Sainsburys corporate headquarter.
- Address: Sainsburys headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Sainsburys headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
- Phone Number: Call 020 7695 6000 or +44 800 328 1700 to reach someone at Sainsburys headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon – Fri: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sat: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sun: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Sainsburys at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Sainsburys headquarters.
Sainsburys Headquarters Executive Team
Sainsburys headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Sainsburys corporate office UK.
- Martin Scicluna – Chairman
- Mike Coupe – Group Chief Executive Officer
- Kevin O’Byrne – Chief Financial Officer
- John Rogers – Chief Executive Officer of Sainsbury’s Argos
- Matt Brittin – Non-Executive Director
- Brian Cassin – Non-Executive Director
- Jo Harlow – Non-Executive Director
- David Keens – Non-Executive Director
Sainsburys corporate office addresses
|Sainsburys (UK)||33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT|
|Sainsburys (London)||129-133 Kingsway, Holborn, London WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom|
|Sainsbury’s Store Support Centre||Ansty Park, Unit 1, Draken Drive, Coventry CV7 9RD, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Lebara Mobile Corporate office, Headquarters