Submit your review
Filthy home delivery baskets!
I, and it transpires others were intimidated by two aggressive men collecting for 'homeless ex servicemen' in your store in Banstead, Surrey on Tuesday 9th May. I went to speak with one of the staff since I was under the impression that, other than the British Legion, persons collecting for charities were not allowed to stand inside the actual premises and that collectors are not allowed to harass the customers n this manner.
I was informed that Waitrose now have a strict policy of vetting potential charity collections and so these men did in fact have the manager's permission to be there. However their manner was very confrontational and I was made to feel very uncomfortable . I support the charities I choose to and as a consequence I feel very reluctant to go into your store again if this kind of thing is to be repeated. I have several other stores in the High Street which do not allow this behaviour - and I await your response please.
I visted your waitrose nailsea
Store on tuesday
17 nov 2020
Did my shopping
Paid and as i got
Outside i was
Stop by 3
Of the management
And i was told a
Member of staff
I did not stick
Around as i felt
I was been intimidated
This is not the way
Team to behaved
And the member
Of staff as cauase
I was harass
Do you train
You staff to be rude
And to bully
The people involved
Sould be read
The riot act
I will be writing
A reveiw on line
So this cannot
Happen to anyone
Waitrose Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Waitrose headquarters in Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA. Most of the operations handled from this Waitrose corporate headquarter.
- Address: Waitrose headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Waitrose headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA.
- Phone Number: Call 0800 188 884 to reach someone at Waitrose headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon-Fri 8 am-10 pm, Sat 8 am-9 pm, and Sun 9 am-7 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Waitrose at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.waitrose.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Waitrose headquarters.
Waitrose Headquarters Executive Team
Waitrose headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Waitrose corporate office UK.
- Rob Collins – Managing Director
- Martin George – Customer Director
- Mike Sackman – IT Director
- Ben Stimson – Digital Director
- Jo Walmsley – Personnel Director
- Rupert Thomas – Commercial Director
- Wim Van Aalst – Supply Chain Director
- Ross Avery – Finance Director
Waitrose corporate office addresses
|Waitrose (UK)||Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA|
|Waitrose (Hexham)||Wentworth Pl, Hexham NE46 3PJ, United Kingdom|
|Waitrose (Alderley Edge)||6 The Parade, Alderley Edge SK9 7JX, United Kingdom|
|Waitrose (Liverpool)||Three Tuns Ln, Formby, Liverpool L37 4AJ, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Next Corporate office, Headquarters