Submit your review
I visted your waitrose nailsea
Store on tuesday
17 nov 2020
Did my shopping
Paid and as i got
Outside i was
Stop by 3
Of the management
And i was told a
Member of staff
I did not stick
Around as i felt
I was been intimidated
This is not the way
Team to behaved
And the member
Of staff as cauase
I was harass
Do you train
You staff to be rude
And to bully
The people involved
Sould be read
The riot act
I will be writing
A reveiw on line
So this cannot
Happen to anyone
Don’t rate it at all. Had to call police the other nite because the lady grabbed me round the throat waiting on police getting back to me
Atrocious service & disrespectful treatment of customers. As per the requirements of Challenge 25, Waitrose delivery service refuse delivery of age restricted products (like tobacco) without proof of age (i.e. the customer is over 18), which they instruct their delivery drivers to ascertain by seeing the customer's face. At the height of the pandemic this condition was dropped, only to be reintroduced recently. The driver I had to deal with was rude and, although I am over 65, claimed that he could not be sure that I was over 18 by seeing my face and talking to me through my open window. The driver refused to deliver my shopping unless I showed my face to him through the open door, not through the open window. (!!?) I have received home deliveries from Waitrose for two years without problems and paid by credit card (which itself is not issued to people under 18). I emailed a complaint to Waitrose, but the Customer Care staff was unapologetic and basically stated it was up to the driver to guess the age of the customer. There was no response as to what one should do when the driver acts rudely and unreasonably/illogically. I wouldn't recommend Waitrose to anyone. They treat customers with contempt.
Waitrose Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Waitrose headquarters in Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA. Most of the operations handled from this Waitrose corporate headquarter.
- Address: Waitrose headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Waitrose headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA.
- Phone Number: Call 0800 188 884 to reach someone at Waitrose headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon-Fri 8 am-10 pm, Sat 8 am-9 pm, and Sun 9 am-7 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Waitrose at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.waitrose.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Waitrose headquarters.
Waitrose Headquarters Executive Team
Waitrose headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Waitrose corporate office UK.
- Rob Collins – Managing Director
- Martin George – Customer Director
- Mike Sackman – IT Director
- Ben Stimson – Digital Director
- Jo Walmsley – Personnel Director
- Rupert Thomas – Commercial Director
- Wim Van Aalst – Supply Chain Director
- Ross Avery – Finance Director
Waitrose corporate office addresses
|Waitrose (UK)||Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA|
|Waitrose (Hexham)||Wentworth Pl, Hexham NE46 3PJ, United Kingdom|
|Waitrose (Alderley Edge)||6 The Parade, Alderley Edge SK9 7JX, United Kingdom|
|Waitrose (Liverpool)||Three Tuns Ln, Formby, Liverpool L37 4AJ, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Next Corporate office, Headquarters