Submit your review
Well after 4-5 years of enjoying butlins Skegness this is our last we’ve been looking forward to this for months we can’t any where near the entertainment because it’s too busy and too crowded butlins are just taking peoples money to line there pockets as much as possible not been the week we wanted never again :-(
We stayed at Butlins Minehead in April 2023,
we stayed in the chalet the same as we did last year, again we loved the accommodation, very family friendly and very clean and spacious.
We loved the whole holiday, Skyline Gang, Billie and Bonnie and the Shows....The Redcoats are a credit to the company, always helpful and always there to lend a hand with the children, kept them occupied, and even have a laugh with the adults.
My only down falls are the fact that the room was not "freshened up" all week (mon-fri) whichc we didnt mind but we had to re use our towels.
The fair ground was half closed and the rules changed daily, i took my 3 year old, 6 year old and 8 year old on the kids boat whilst my husband was waiting with our 1-year-old twins, the Tuesday I was allowed to do this but Thursday the man said only two children on at a time with you which as you can imagine really upset my children. I AGREE with health and safety its the fact the staff was all picking and choosing their own rules.
We also were very upset to not have very many skyline gang shows or Billie and Bonnie like last year, which we have heard in the great Vine that this is going to be a permanent thing going forward.
We re-booked for next April as we do this every year but we wanted to do 7 days instead of five as most of Monday is gone by the time you get there and check in and Friday everything is closed so that day doesn't count.
So after asking how much for Monday to Friday £500 we asked you to quote us to add the weekend on also but it was a further £1200 which is silly money.
It's a shame it cost so much with all the things included being pushed to the side and not being updated. we were unable to afford £1700-£1800 being a family of 7 which is a big shame.
Hoping to come back in 2024 and things have changed and more kids' entertainment in the day also and maybe prices be more doable.
other than that we love Butlins and go every year.
a big thank you to Ian, Ryan, Charlie, and Brydon for being amazing.
I arrived here today to find a empty bag of cocaine. I was promised a kitchen but your telling me you can’t find the phone call. I have been promised a kitchen via telephone and spoke to someone on site to which iv basically been called a liar. No one has rang me back . I have a 11 month old baby and 6 year old and I have bought food and milk to which I have no where to store. Your saying your fully booked! I have spoken to 5 different staff memebwr passed from pilar to post! I have just spoken to one of your staff on site at customer service who is apparently at the call centre to which her attitude was uncaring and rude. My sons birthday is tomorrow and we are here to celebrate his birthday and it has been a disaster. I have had no apology for any of this. Just treated appallingly.
We may have to cut our journey short because of all this! The was not a care from the last lady I just spoke to via telephone.
I am utterly disgusted and appalled by Butlins Bognor Regis and I would like to take this further if you can supply me details of your head quarter.
Butlins Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Butlins headquarters in 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4YL. Most of the operations handled from this Butlins corporate headquarter.
- Address: Butlins headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Butlins headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4YL.
- Phone Number: Call 0330 100 6649 to reach someone at Butlins headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Sunday: 9 am-7 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Butlins at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.butlins.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Butlins headquarters.
Butlins Headquarters Executive Team
Butlins headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Butlins corporate office UK.
- Keith Williams – Chair
- Rico Back – Group Chief Executive Officer
- Rita Griffin – Non-Executive Director
- Stuart Simpson – Chief Finance and Operating Officer
- Simon Thompson – Non-Executive Director
- Michael Findlay – Non-Executive Director
- Maria da Cunha – Non-Executive Director
Butlins corporate office addresses
|Butlins (UK)||1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4YL|
|Butlins (Bognor)||Upper Bognor Rd, Bognor Regis PO21 1JJ, UK|
|Butlins (Skegness)||Ingoldmells, Skegness PE25 1NJ, UK|
|Butlins (Minehead)||Warren Rd, Minehead TA24 5SH, UK|
Also Read : Iceland UK Corporate office, Headquarters