Submit your review
visited your Thornbury store today 10th August 2020, I am sorry to say that the woman store manager was so rude, I wished to purchase a £1.99p Diary when I got to the till and only then , when I offered the manage a £5.00 note to pay for my item I was told you were only excepting card payments ( as a retired deputy area manager for a independent retailer ) I am aware that every card transaction cost your company money and when I said I would leave it as I did not want to use my card, I went to walk out and the manager made some snide remark to another member of her staff, I then walked back in and said to her (I beg your pardon) she then become most rude told me to get out of her shop, then said I was the rude one and I was on camera, Please, Please check the cctv as the only rude person in your Thornbury store today was your very arrogant, rude, store manager.
In this present time I would have thought that you would be pleased for all the business and income you can muster, but with a manager like your Thornbury branch manager she is not a good representative of your company.
I just wanted to make you aware of the most fabulous customer service experience I had on Saturday 19th June 2021 at your Castle Bromwich outlet.
I was in need of assistance for Fathers Day gifts, cards & balloons and the Store Manager - Deborah was absolutely fantastic in helping me find exactly the presents I required and made me feel so welcome ! Well done Card factory for finding someone with outstanding customer service and the ability to make you feel so important whilst shopping for just small gifts for Dad.
The card factory would easily get 4 to 5 stars for the deals and quality of their products but unfortunately ,with the staff at the Bridgend branch south Wales, the lack of public safety is worrying. Five members of staff walking around with no face coverings and acting without a care in the world was worrying but what really angered me was 30 minutes later witnessing one member of staff putting a face mask on to enter a bank , so no reson not to wear on in work. They really don't care about their customers .
Card Factory Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Card Factory headquarters in Century House, Brunel Rd, Wakefield WF2 0XG, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this Card Factory corporate headquarter.
- Address: Card Factory headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Card Factory headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Century House, Brunel Rd, Wakefield WF2 0XG, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 1924 839150 to reach someone at Card Factory headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon to Fri: 9 am – 5:30 pm and Sat to Sun: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Card Factory at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.cardfactory.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Card Factory headquarters.
Card Factory Headquarters Executive Team
Card Factory headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Card Factory corporate office UK.
- Paul Moody – Non-Executive Chairman
- Karen Hubbard – Chief Executive Officer
- Kris Lee – Chief Financial Officer
- Octavia Morley – Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
- David Stead – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Paul McCrudden – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Roger Whiteside – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Shiv Sibal – Company Secretary and General Counsel
Card Factory corporate office addresses
|Card Factory (UK)||Century House, Brunel Rd, Wakefield WF2 0XG, United Kingdom|
|Card Factory (UK)||72 Nicolson St, Edinburgh EH8 9DT, United Kingdom|
|Card Factory (UK)||Almondvale S, Livingston EH54 6HR, United Kingdom|
|Card Factory (UK)||Lanark ML11 7LN, United Kingdom|
Also Read : 24Studio Corporate office, Headquarters