Submit your review
I had a terrible experience from a card shop in Worthing West Sussex on Saturday the 27th January 2003. It was the birthday of my son that I had lost in a car accident. Somebody said ring card Factory in Rustington West Sussex .If you are wondering why I did not ring and complain to the card shop in Worthing who service was awful and emotionally upsetting I was not in the right mind to confront people. 3 of the balloons I purchased popped in the car on the way home and they where complaining about a customer behind her back whilst I was there . Anyway I rang the card factory explaining what I needed the lady I spoke to was absolutely lovely she told me to pop in on the Sunday morning and it will all be ready for me. She said that Vicki would be there to see to me. Wow what a spiritual experience I had what lovely people what great service from start to finish. All o can say is thankyou thankyou so much from my heart xxxx
Wow ,I’ve just been to the Greenford store where your poor staff where serving in a shop with no heating on ,it was bloody freezing.Apparently you’re too tight to heat the shop. So sad a company can treat their staff like this,
Staff in St Austell branch freezing cold today. No heating on and doors left open.
Disgusting way to treat staff
Card Factory Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Card Factory headquarters in Century House, Brunel Rd, Wakefield WF2 0XG, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this Card Factory corporate headquarter.
- Address: Card Factory headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Card Factory headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Century House, Brunel Rd, Wakefield WF2 0XG, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 1924 839150 to reach someone at Card Factory headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon to Fri: 9 am – 5:30 pm and Sat to Sun: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Card Factory at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.cardfactory.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Card Factory headquarters.
Card Factory Headquarters Executive Team
Card Factory headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Card Factory corporate office UK.
- Paul Moody – Non-Executive Chairman
- Karen Hubbard – Chief Executive Officer
- Kris Lee – Chief Financial Officer
- Octavia Morley – Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
- David Stead – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Paul McCrudden – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Roger Whiteside – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Shiv Sibal – Company Secretary and General Counsel
Card Factory corporate office addresses
|Card Factory (UK)||Century House, Brunel Rd, Wakefield WF2 0XG, United Kingdom|
|Card Factory (UK)||72 Nicolson St, Edinburgh EH8 9DT, United Kingdom|
|Card Factory (UK)||Almondvale S, Livingston EH54 6HR, United Kingdom|
|Card Factory (UK)||Lanark ML11 7LN, United Kingdom|
Also Read : 24Studio Corporate office, Headquarters