Submit your review
My 96 year old mother has been having horrendous problems trying to get her prescription at Lloyds Chemist in Thatcham, Berkshire. She has had to stand outside the shop for over half an hour just to speak to an assistant to get her prescription. It's not just her but everyone's in the same situation. You need to sort out your shops to make sure they are staffed properly with competent staff. My mother had to make two trips to get a prescription which had been ordered in more than the adequate timeframe. She struggles getting about and this is not acceptable.
Concerning: Torridon Road Lloyds Pharmacy
The scale of consistent mis-management is staggering between the pharmacy and its namesake GP services. I have experienced unacceptable levels of incidents contributing to patient harm including given (not dispensed) the wrong medication on two occasions.
Thus far I have been in receipt of a catalogue of excuses and it is clear there is widespread, systemic negligence in operational processes.
Message to CEO: Please wake up and address Torridon Road, which is not fit for practice.
Message to Regulators: Do your Job!!!
Reader: take note a start rating is required to complete this review. In truth no rating is applicable given the scale of my complaint.
Having complained on two separate occasions to Lloyds head office, to no avail, about our local pharmacy in Nuneaton, then it is dirty, majority of staff need training on Customer service, telephone never answered, prescriptions never ready on time and items missing. It it a total shambles and as of today, my family and I have moved to another independent pharmacy. Vote with the feet then when profits are down something will be done!
Lloyds Pharmacy Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Lloyds Pharmacy headquarters in LloydsPharmacy Limited, Sapphire Court, Walsgrave Triangle, Coventry, CV2 2TX. Most of the operations handled from this Lloyds Pharmacy corporate headquarter.
- Address: Lloyds Pharmacy headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Lloyds Pharmacy headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
LloydsPharmacy Limited, Sapphire Court, Walsgrave Triangle, Coventry, CV2 2TX.
- Phone Number: Call 0345 600 3565 to reach someone at Lloyds Pharmacy headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday – Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm, Saturday 9 am – 1 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Lloyds Pharmacy at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Lloyds Pharmacy headquarters.
Lloyds Pharmacy Headquarters Executive Team
Lloyds Pharmacy headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Lloyds Pharmacy corporate office UK.
- Toby Anderson – Chief executive
- Marcus Hilger – Finance Director
Lloyds Pharmacy corporate office addresses
|Lloyds Pharmacy (UK)||LloydsPharmacy Limited, Sapphire Court, Walsgrave Triangle, Coventry, CV2 2TX|
|Lloyds Pharmacy (Scotland)||43-45 High St, Sanquhar DG4 6DJ, United Kingdom|
|Lloyds Pharmacy (London)||Selfridges Concession, 400 Oxford St, Marylebone, London W1A 1AB, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Trainline Corporate office, Headquarters