Submit your review
Scottish power are the worst company i have ever been with estimated bill 152 pounds on 18th jan for a month put metre reading in for the month 58 pounds phone them up want to charge me 211 pounds for month add est bill on top of month bill phoned them up got someone who could not speak english very well and they told me that was my bill so from me to scottish power they can swivel shoer of shit
Contact Scottish Power - don't make me laugh! Managed to get a real person on the Phone on Thursday and asked why they think that everyone has access to their email when trying to log into their account - she said she didn't understand the question - well her first language wasn't English (or Scottish). When I asked if they could stop send confirmation email in order to log on --- seh disconnected the - hung up on me and I couldn't get as far as calling back and choosing option 4 then waited 4 minutes and the line dropped again. Crap service and bad customer relations - If I hung up on a cuatomer I wouldn't have a business so get someone that speaks and understands ENGLISH and answer the phone. All the communication I get is "talk to our on-line service - what a waste of time and effort.
1 star is too much of an award! After my health changed, back in 2020, I ran into financial difficulties and consequently ran up a debt with Scottish Power, who were quick enough to contact me about it. I had spoken to a debt organisation who helped guide me in handling said debt. Thereafter, Scottish power told me, two times over the phone, that I no longer owed them anything, that my debt was £0.
3 years later i received a letter from them explaining that they had sold my debt to, ACI, a debt collection agency. I believe they sold this Illegally.
Scottish power now will not comply with a SAR's request, have told ACI that my complaint has been resolved, which it hasn't, and will not even pick up the phone to me when i call.
Their behaviour is causing me further ill health.
Absolutely APPAULING company!!!!
Scottish Power Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Scottish Power headquarters in 320 St Vincent St, Glasgow G2 5AD, UK. Most of the operations handled from this Scottish Power corporate headquarter.
- Address: Scottish Power headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Scottish Power headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
320 St Vincent St, Glasgow G2 5AD, UK.
- Phone Number: Call 0800 027 0072 to reach someone at Scottish Power headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm, Saturday 8:30 am-6 pm and Sunday Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Scottish Power at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Scottish Power headquarters.
Scottish Power Headquarters Executive Team
Scottish Power headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Scottish Power corporate office UK.
- Keith Anderson – Chief Executive, ScottishPower
- Marion Venman – Secretary to the Board and General Counsel
- Sheila Duncan – Human Resources Director
- Charles Langan – Procurement & Insurance Director
- Andrew Lappin – Corporate Affairs Director
- David Wark – Finance Director
- Frank Mitchell – CEO, SP Energy Networks
- Colin McNeill – CEO, UK Retail
- Lindsay McQuade – CEO, ScottishPower Renewables
- Jonathan Cole – Managing Director, Iberdrola Renewables Offshore Wind Division
Scottish Power corporate office addresses
|Scottish Power (UK)||320 St Vincent St, Glasgow G2 5AD, UK|
|Scottish Power (London)||1 Tudor St, London EC4Y 0AH, UK|
|Scottish Power (Warrington)||Wilderspool Causeway, Warrington WA4 6QD, UK|
|Scottish Power (Liverpool)||Lister Dr, Liverpool L13 7HJ, UK|
Also Read : Utilita Energy Corporate office, Headquarters