Submit your review
What a great experience, not. Having ordered an ERA double deadlocking nightlatch, along with a ring pull for the same, I checked the stores in my area to do a click and collect. Excellent I thought Guildford have the items in stock so I placed my order. Within the hour I got confirmation that my order was being dealt with and latterly that my order was ready for collection. Off I trundled into Guildford Slyfield Green to get my click and collect, waited in line (Covid) and proved who I was at the till, and was given one ring pull, where is the nightlatch I enquired "that will be two days" no I said it's in stock and ready for collection now, I was texted to say the same. Both items were on the same order number as they would be, but only one was available, that's ridiculous I said, where is it
in the warehouse, can you go and get it now while I wait. No its not in our warehouse but a central one and he was unsure of its location. I said could he look into it, "I can't he said, I only work here" to which I replied that's exactly why I have asked if you could look into it, but he did not seem to grasp what I was saying. He did say that he had experienced this before, so it is something which should not be happening more than once before rectification. Having travelled seven miles to collect something which was not available, I was not and still am not a happy bunny. It will cost me another 45 minutes and fuel on a weekday now to collect this, wasting both my own valuable time and money, and it will be highly inconvenient. I shall be looking to Screwfix to make good my loss, and restore my faith in the brand. This should not be happening as already stated, come on Screwfix I thought you were better than this. Robert Alexander, Alexander Builders.
Screwfix Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Screwfix headquarters in Trade House, Mead Avenue, Yeovil, BA22 8RT. Most of the operations handled from this Screwfix corporate headquarter.
- Address: Screwfix headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Screwfix headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Trade House, Mead Avenue, Yeovil, BA22 8RT.
- Phone Number: Call +44 333 011 2112 to reach someone at Screwfix headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon to Sun, Open 24 hours. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Screwfix at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.screwfix.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Screwfix headquarters.
Screwfix Headquarters Executive Team
Screwfix headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Screwfix corporate office UK.
- John Mewett– Chief Executive Officer
- Liz Bell – HR Director
- Mark Lemming – Supply Chain & Logistics Director
- Scott Parsons – Operations & Property Director
- Rhian Bartlett – Commercial Director
- Matt Compton – Transformation Director
- Max Britten– Finance Director
Screwfix corporate office addresses
|Screwfix (UK)||Trade House, Mead Avenue, Yeovil, BA22 8RT|
|Screwfix (London)||Ellerslie Square Industrial Estate, 11 Lyham Rd, Brixton, London SW2 5DZ, United Kingdom|
|Screwfix (Perth)||Inveralmond Trade Park,, Unit 1, Scotland, Perth PH1 3TT, United Kingdom|
|Screwfix (Glasgow)||The Point, 29 Saracen St, Glasgow G22 5HT, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Superdry Corporate office, Headquarters