Submit your review
Wherever my travels take me I always try to find a Wetherspoons for a meal and a drink. I always find them to be very clean and you always get a good well presented meal, (value for your money), unfortunately this is not the case with the Wetherspoons in Beeston, on two recent visits and my last visit to this pub, they didn't have the meal I wanted because they had run out, (twice, two separate visits) and the meals I did order for myself and work colleagues were terrible, not cooked properly and one of my colleagues didn't get the correct meal, I could accept it on one visit, but not on two separate occasions. The pub in my opinion is poorly run and it is letting Wetherspoons down badly. Also the toilets were filthy and in a poor state of repair.
Hello I have never sent mail before ,but this time I must, my wife and I always have meals and drinks in a weatherspoons where ever we go , this time we went to the one at Shirley high street Southampton, And I have to say its the dirtest one we have been to when going up stairs to the loo the hand rails were so sticky my hands were getting stuck on the rails, when trying to open the doors at the top they would not open as they were stuck together were they had not be cleaned for years , in the loos, the doors had not been cleaned for weeks ,Lastly after washing my hand and drying ,you cannot get out without putting your clean hands on dirty door handles ,come on weatherspoons please do something about this ,as fast as you can we love weatherspoons but not when they are like this ,
Yesterday 5th Feb 13 of us went to college arms in Peterborough to celebrate a friends 80th to where a day went from good to bad all because one arragont manager with the Name of Jay who was so rude and wonder why big brawls start in pub we will never return to this pub as we was treated awful , even the Queues at bar was crazy service terrible bar attenders don’t even know to serve first so customers losing there tempers
Wetherspoons Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Wetherspoons headquarters in Wetherspoon House, Central Park, Reeds Cres, Watford WD24 4QL, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this Wetherspoons corporate headquarter.
- Address: Wetherspoons headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Wetherspoons headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Wetherspoon House, Central Park, Reeds Cres, Watford WD24 4QL, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 1923 477777 to reach someone at Wetherspoons headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon to Fri: 9 am – 5 pm, Sat to Sun: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Wetherspoons headquarters.
Wetherspoons Headquarters Executive Team
Wetherspoons headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Wetherspoons corporate office UK.
- Tim Martin – Chairman
- John Hutson – Chief Executive Officer
- Ben Whitley – Finance Director
- Su Cacioppo – Personnel and Legal Director
- Nigel Connor – Company Secretary and Head of Legal
- Elizabeth McMeikan – Senior Independent Director
- Debra van Gene – Non-Executive Director
- Harry Morley – Non-Executive Director
Wetherspoons corporate office addresses
|Wetherspoons (UK)||Wetherspoon House, Central Park, Reeds Cres, Watford WD24 4QL, United Kingdom|
|Wetherspoons (The West Kirk)||58a Sandgate, Ayr KA7 1BX, United Kingdom|
|Wetherspoons (London)||50-56, Cricklewood Broadway, Cricklewood, London NW2 3ET, United Kingdom|
|Wetherspoons (Liverpool)||41 Three Tuns Ln, Formby, Liverpool L37 4AQ, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Boots Corporate office, Headquarters