Submit your review
I purchased 2 cans of garden furniture spray paint. After using the first can, I realised it wasn't worth the money or the effort. I had recently moved from an urban area to a bungalow and needed everything for the new home, which I bought at B&Q. I was in the store at LEAST once a week spending an a £100 minimum. The can had the B&Q label and was still sealed, however I was told they could not give me credit towards my purchase without a recepit. The cashier said I could have SHOPLIFTED it! I said I couldn't believe he just accused me of shoplifting and they could look at store video and see I had brought in in a bag. I asked to speak with the manager and, even though he recognised me, he said they weren't allowed under company policy. He abruptly walked off. People in the que were staring at us and making comments about the service. If I didn't need the custom paint and other items, I would have left it there. BTW, the customer assitant in the paint department told me they didn't carry Polyurathane and I could "probably find it on Amaazon". They don't sell sealer in a DIY store?! So much for customer service at the Worthing store.
I have to say the service I have received with b&q is beyond shocking , I purchased a chest of drawers in April, they came smashed into pieces , so they were returned and I wanted a refunded , as we are now approaching September I still haven’t received, I have rang more than 20 times , and am always been told it’s on the way to you , still haven’t received, customer service have now told me it is gone beyond their control, and gone to head office who are in contactable , I just want my money back , I am absolutely appalled by this , and I will never shop with b&q again , I am urging people think twice before you purchase something with any of their stores
All my years on retail management I have never see such horrendous treatment towards a customer, I would have issued instant dismissal if one of my colleagues treated a customer in the manner I was treated and threatened.
B&Q Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and B&Q headquarters in Chestnut Ave, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh SO53 3LE, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this B&Q corporate headquarter.
- Address: B&Q headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the B&Q headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Chestnut Ave, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh SO53 3LE, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 23 8069 0000 to reach someone at B&Q headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Saturday: Open 24 hours and Sunday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.diy.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for B&Q headquarters.
B&Q Headquarters Executive Team
B&Q headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of B&Q corporate office UK.
- Manda – Store Manager
- Iain – Commercial
- Caroline – HR
- Peter – Customer Advisor
- Billy – HR
- Warren – Store Manager
- Steph – Showroom Sales Manager
- Matt – Regional People Partner
- Raheem – Customer Advisor
- Darren – Communications Co-ordinator
- Kieran – Supply Chain Manager
- Sumaiya – Recruiter
B&Q corporate office addresses
|B&Q (UK)||Chestnut Ave, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh SO53 3LE, United Kingdom|
|B&Q (USA)||320 10th St, Oakland, CA 94607|
Also Read : Yodel Corporate office, Headquarters