Submit your review
This company is a complete disgrace.
Even their Head Office receptionist puts the phone down, just because I have to speak to Lisa
On Sunday the 21st of May 2023, I purchased an air conditioner online which was a
HOMCOM 10000BTU White Portable Air Conditioner with Wheels
(0554488 for £99 plus £4.95 delivery.
paid in full and receive confirmation order.
On Monday, the 22nd of May 2023 I contacted customer service I spoke with Tarren Adams, she then gave me the order number and stated I should be getting Aircon by the 31st of May 2023.
At around 18:02 on Monday 22nd of May 2023 I received another email from Kirsty Heredia stating the order had to be cancelled because of pricing error.
I sent an email back to her stating the pricing error has nothing to do with me.
I paid for the item info under the terms and conditions of selling ACT.
When purchasing an item payment has been made in full or otherwise stated between customer and retailer.
In this instance, I paid in full for the goods that was advertised on the website that I took as legitimate.
False advertising falls under mis-selling ACT which, in this instance, it clearly showed it was not a false advertising because they had 20 of the product as mentioned on that site.
I was the first of the 20 to purchase one meant there was 19 left.
They subsequently sold out very quickly.
I am, registered disabled and have to rely on Home to leave me because I am in a hospital bed at Home, 24/7
My carers has advised me to get an air conditioner which I found on Wilko.com is it for unit for my needs.
I subsequently replied to Kirsty’s email stating I did not agree to the refund and therefore I request you send out the item that I paid for in full as I had a contract between the company and myself to pay.
If the company had offered a refund or the item, then I would understand it more.
What was being on their website I took as genuine and accurate.
I have requested this to be looked into as require a product that I paid for.
Moreover, I do not expect the person on the phone at head office to put the phone down and then refused to pick the phone up when I go back.
This is totally unacceptable for what I believe to be a reputable retailer.
They have failed in the customer care and seems to only care about themselves.
Failing to provide basic customer care can easily lose company customers because they will just go elsewhere.
There’s an old saying in sales, it’s hard to get one, but it’s very easy to lose one.
And it’s same as customers easy to lose
Without customers, there’s no sales
That’s why Wilko’s are heading towards liquidation because 1, not looking after customers and, 2, they are using companies money elsewhere, which I have proof.
I would not disclose that at this stage
I was a loyal customer at Wilko for years, always wanted to work here. I had the pleasure to join the team in Bridgwater last year, I can say the manager is the best one I had in years, Sarah is the heart of the company and really care about the work people.
The level of professionalism is always in higher quality.
Staff can't gasp basic english. When making a complaint, the store manager couldn't grasp my complaint and when I asked if it was a problem with the English I use, I was thrown out of the store because the manager was eastern european and one of the till staff was not native UK either and jumped on their high horse and refused to help me and cancelled my purchase and called security. Utterly unacceptable!
Wilko Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Wilko headquarters in Manton Wood, Worksop S80 3EG, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this Wilko corporate headquarter.
- Address: Wilko headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Wilko headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Manton Wood, Worksop S80 3EG, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 1909 505505 to reach someone at Wilko headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon – Thu: 8 am to 6 pm, Fri: 7:45 am to 6 pm, Sat and Sun: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times. For customer service you can dial Wilko customer service number 08000 329 329, the customer service helplines are available from Mon – Fri: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Sat: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Sun: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.wilko.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Wilko headquarters.
Wilko Headquarters Executive Team
Wilko headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Wilko corporate office UK.
- Lisa Wilkinson – family director
- Andrew Moore – chief commercial officer
- Alex Russo – chief financial officer
- John Jackson – chair and non-executive director of holding board
- Dalton Phillips – non-executive director of holding board
Wilko corporate office addresses
|Wilko (UK)||Manton Wood, Worksop S80 3EG, United Kingdom|
|Wilko (London)||172 – 174 Kensington High St, Kensington, London W8 7RG, United Kingdom|
|Wilko (Dudley)||39-41 High St, Dudley DY1 1PN, United Kingdom|
|Wilko (Liverpool)||Shopping Park, Edge Ln, Liverpool L13 1EW, United Kingdom|
|Wilko (Wales)||Wilko, Holton Rd, Barry CF63 4TZ, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Wowcher Corporate office, Headquarters