Submit your review
I Have been trying to contact Amazon for four weeks by phone, Not know bt BT.
I can't send you a print out of your return adderss has my printer is not working
But No one seem to care. HOPE YOU CAN HELP. Printer must be back by.
this company as no shame it could not care about its customers,as long has this company is making lots of money, i have even sent a complaint to its headoffice no reply at all i wont even give it one star,
BARBARA J BELL -- 07939100710
DONCASTER DN3 3NN
DELIVERY ADDRESS --- THE CHAIR WENT TO MY DAUGHTERS
DAWN BERRY-SINCLARE -- 07945514988
132 PENNYPIECE LANE
DAWN BERRY-SINCLARE IS FREE TO SPEAK TO YOU ON MY BEHAVE AT ANY TIME
CASE AGAINST AMAZON AND SONGTREE
203-0610088-9277108 Barbara J Bell versus Songtree
I am now speaking to the Financial Conduct Authority about you and this case
This complaint has been ongoing since the 28.08.2020.
we only received THREE bases, one was picked up under Amazon instruction and expense, but we never received a back and arms.
One base was picked up at Amazon expense. We telephoned you and sent emails to Songtree in respect of this, and got no help from either of you. This went on for over two weeks. Eventually Songtree sent another base, this had obviously been assembled before and used as a demonstration piece and had been dismantled to meet my order. You could/can also see where the brass joins to the side of the base, it is distorted and not aligning property and most of all, the chair where they had pulled it to pieces for dispatch was ripped down the side.
I have telephoned your office at least eight times to officially complain about this.
I have also emailed your office innumerable times as you will see if you study this file correctly to complain and to get my money back and the chair pieces picked up and sent back to Songtree at your expense, which was agreed up on many weeks ago.
Plus I have photographic evidence which would stand up in any Court of Law. Which is one of my next steps if nothing is done with this complaint.
I asked for Songtree to be put under investigation, for selling me faulty goods. I asked that they be investigated by Amazon fraud department and you said you would go ahead with this, and evidence would be sent for by Amazon, for me to email the photographs to you. Still no action from Amazon,
Eventually, I was allowed to speak to a Supervisor, She was most helpful in that she promised to put Songtree on a black list, and put them out for investigation, she did this because she believed that the company was unreliable, a disreputable seller, and she said they would be put under investigation. She also said that she would arrange at Amazons expense to have the chair bases, back and arms picked up and delivered back to Songtree at Amazons expense, plus Amazon would pay me back my money.
After this Songtree emailed me to ask me to withdraw my complaint. I said no I wanted the case to proceed. I waited for Amazon to get in touch asking me for the photographs to substantiate the claim, but they didn’t. Eventually, I rang Amazon again, only to be told I had dropped the case against Songtree, this is not true in anyway, I have not dropped the case, but I have not been asked by Amazon to supply the evidence. I have never dropped the case;
I more than ever want to continue this case.
I want Amazon to continue with this case; to give me my money back; To keep the promise made me weeks ago re arranging for these goods to be picked up, they are in my daughter lounge, we cannot move them. We are two females alone begging for you to sort this out.
Songtree, are not fit to sell on the Amazon platform.
And during all this time I am having Chemotherapy for Cancer. When all this started, I had not had one session, now I have had eight, the nineth being this Friday. I have to have it every week and I am now very ill. I do not need this stress and I really do think it is a case for the Courts if it doesn’t get sorted out immediately by Amazon.
Barbara J Bell
Amazon Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Amazon headquarters in 60 Holborn Viaduct, Holborn, London EC1A 2FD, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this Amazon corporate headquarter.
- Address: Amazon headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Amazon headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
60 Holborn Viaduct, Holborn, London EC1A 2FD, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 843 504 0495 to reach someone at Amazon headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon to Fri: 8 am – 10 pm, Sat: 8 am – 6 pm and Sun: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Amazon at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.amazon.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Amazon headquarters.
Amazon Headquarters Executive Team
Amazon headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Amazon corporate office UK.
- Jeffrey P. Bezos – President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- Brian T. Olsavsky – Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Jeffrey M. Blackburn – Senior Vice President, Business Development
- Andrew R. Jassy – Chief Executive Officer, Amazon Web Services
- Shelley L. Reynolds – Vice President, Worldwide Controller
Amazon corporate office addresses
|Amazon (UK)||60 Holborn Viaduct, Holborn, London EC1A 2FD, United Kingdom|
|Amazon (USA)||410 Terry Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109|
|Amazon (Japan)||Japan, 〒153-0064 Tokyo, Meguro City, Shimomeguro, 1 Chome−8−1 アルコタワーアネックス|
|Amazon (London)||1 Principal Place, Worship St, London EC2A 2FA, United Kingdom|