Submit your review
BEWARE, indeed. Like all the people who have given N/W one star in their HQ review centre, so will I (as there is no zero equivalent).
I have been with this company for over twenty years and I can honestly say that they have gone downhill in every way. I agree with the problems other customers have had with telephoning them to complain. They actually do not care what customers think. Is it any wonder when they can be as rude as they like and you have to lump it.
The local branch I went into today, which used to be a pleasant place up to 2 years ago, it is in freefall. Rude and aggressive staff. Why? because I had the temerity to complain when we were kept queuing for ages waiting for a one girl who looked like she did not want to be behind the counter.
I had another appointment, but instead of apologising for the needless delay and getting someone else to come to the counter, she waited, and complained about ME!
Today, I was going to meet friends for lunch and told them I would stop off at the branch if it did not have a queue. I stood outside and took a picture of the back of circa 3 people to text through to my lunch friends and tell them that I would just pop in to make an appointment to discuss their new interest rates. As customers already know, N/W do not offer their best rates to their old customers.
What happened next was unprecidented. A male staff member came out and started shouting at me aggressively, in the street, asking why I was taking a picture. I could not answer to explain as he was so angry and rude. Everyone in the street was looking and it was very embarrassing. In all my banking years I have never come across this anywhere. Clearly the girl some weeks ago had told everyone she works with. Then I got a letter from N/W Member Relations, stating that I had been rude to them! Inviting me to call her.
No thank you. Absolutely not. This attitude and behaviour seems to be encouraged.
So much for the customer is always right (as back in the day).
Of course, their version is true and there is no such thing as 'Confidentiality'.
The comments customers have made throughout (plus one star) such as feeling "disgusted, angry and traumatised", by Gillian Webster. Is no surprise now. These N/W customers should have logged these complaints in Trust Pilot reviews (perhaps they have).
I have logged a complaint before I write to the CEO office and close my account, but I do not expect much. If the staff have no manners, what can we expect.
BEWARE: Nationwide adds bogus mortgages onto your credit file. When you phone up to complain, the call wait time is enormous and when you finally get through to a human and explain the query they cut you off. Appalling company!
Two cold calls resulting in two calls by me after requesting letter to be told 'you haven't passed security', an unnecessary drive into Town, risking picking up virus, to have to wait over an hour in branch 'sorting it out'! Ending in my agreeing that outgoings were correct. Now will have to tell N/W every time I use CC to avoid that trauma again. I am thoroughly disgusted, angry and traumatised, they could have got someone with a good voice (I told her repeatedly I couldn't hear her) to ask me if spend was correct and that would have been the end of it but no, you have to be made very angry, shouting at them and threatening to use bad language as they took so long to sort an unnecessary in the first place and simple thing. Bad Bad Bad
Nationwide Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Nationwide headquarters in Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon, SN38 1NW. Most of the operations handled from this Nationwide corporate headquarter.
- Address: Nationwide headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Nationwide headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon, SN38 1NW.
- Phone Number: Call 0800 30 20 15 to reach someone at Nationwide headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8 am – 6 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Nationwide at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.nationwide.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Nationwide headquarters.
Nationwide Headquarters Executive Team
Nationwide headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Nationwide corporate office UK.
- Joe Garner – Chief Executive of Nationwide Building Society
- Chris Rhodes – Executive Director
- Rita Clifton CBE – Non Executive Director
- Tony Prestedge – Executive Director
- Lynne Peacock BA – Non Executive Director
- Mark Rennison – Executive Director
Nationwide corporate office addresses
|Nationwide (UK)||Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon, SN38 1NW|
|Nationwide (USA)||One Nationwide Plaza, Columbus, Ohio 43215-2220|
|Nationwide (Northampton)||Kings Park Road, Moulton park, Northampton, NN3 6NW|
Also Read : Lloyds Bank Corporate office, Headquarters