Submit your review
Awful - money tken and failure to deliver sofa twice now; customer service very very poor with no ownership or responsibility of the problem. DFS are atrocious, buy at your peril
I warn you folks never buy from DFS as they are a con. They take your money and never tell you it takes four months for delivery. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with and will never ever buy anything from them again> So be warned, They never reply to emails and customer service are rubbish and tell lies.Sent two letters to head office so far and not had one reply. I hope they do got broke as they are unfit to serve customers and should be out of business years ago,So folks take my warning and if you buy be prepared to wait at least four months for your goods. Once they have your money they never reply. We as pensioners are disgusted at DFS and wish we had never heard of them, a bunch of liars and cheats.So before you buy beware and take my warning.
I bought a sofa from DFS, had to wait 3 months to get it delivered. The sofas turned up the wrong colour and height among other problems. They sent the inspector out after 3 weeks. I was told he would bring the colour swatches to check the colour. He turned up without them. He pushed the 2 sofas together to take a picture. My living room is dark so I went to turn the light on. he said that it takes better without the light on. He measured the sofa and I had to tell him , the seat height should by 45cm. My sofa's seat height measures 39cm. He maintained that this is impossible to be wrong. The reason I measured the sofa, is because I suffer with severe arthritis. This was one thing I checked in the shop, that I could get comfortably up and down of the sofa, which I could. After my sofa was delivered and I was struggling to get up , I measured the sofa, it measures 39cm. The cushions started to sag after 4 days, according to him, every sofa does this. The cost of the sofa's now is nearly over £2.000, not the quality i expected , especially after I paid extra to have memory foam. If they really wanted to resolve the issues, the inspector would have brought the details of the sofa with him. he didn't even have a tape measure. When he went to leave, I asked him, what they were going to do, he said nothing as the colour of my sofa is the correct colour. This is why he didn't want the light on.
DFS Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and DFS headquarters in Rockingham Way, 1, Adwick le Street, Doncaster DN6 7NA, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this DFS corporate headquarter.
- Address: DFS headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the DFS headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Rockingham Way, 1, Adwick le Street, Doncaster DN6 7NA, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 333 999 9777 to reach someone at DFS headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email DFS at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.dfs.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for DFS headquarters.
DFS Headquarters Executive Team
DFS headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of DFS corporate office UK.
- Tim Stacey – Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Schmidt – Chief Financial Officer
- Alex Salden – Group Supply Chain Director
- Nick Smith – Chief Retail Officer
- Russell Harte – Group Technology Director
- Sally Hopson – CEO of Sofology
- Scott Fishburn – Chief People and Transformation Officer
- Toni Wood – Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer
DFS corporate office addresses
|DFS (UK)||Rockingham Way, 1, Adwick le Street, Doncaster DN6 7NA, United Kingdom|
|DFS (USA)||121 S M.L.K. Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106|
|DFS (Doncaster, UK)||Rockingham Way, 1, Adwick le Street, Woodlands, Doncaster DN6 7NA, United Kingdom|
|DFS (Rotherham, UK)||Unit 12A, Rail Mill Way, Parkgate, Rotherham S62 6EJ, United Kingdom|
|DFS (Sheffield, UK)||Fornham St, Sheffield S2 4AL, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Sports Direct Corporate office, Headquarters