Submit your review
I have had to give a star as you can not give non. I got my sofa in October, it is April and still, they can not fix a fault with it the next engineer can't come to May and have a look. 6 months and still a sofa that does not work fully. Three times had to take time off work for someone to come around and they only give you an all-day call out. the customer service team are not very helpful and we have had some that have been very rude and unpleasant. wish I had never got a sofa from them and would never recommend DFS to anyone.
Utterly and totally useless. We ordered an armchair and got texted it would be delivered yesterday between 9 am and 12 noon. by 1 pm when it had not arrived I rang customer service. and was told the van had broken down. Then on my next call I was told it was on its way. I rang a total of 7 times and was given various excuses why it was not delivered. These excuses included, "The van has broken down" "You are next to be delivered to" ""someone will ring you" etc etc.
Today I was told that the chair had not been delivered to the dispatch depot. Thus this totally contradicts what I was told yesterday, in short, I was lied to yesterday .
I asked to speak to a Manager but was told I would have to wait 72 hours to get a call back from a Manager. To have to wait 72 hours to speak to a Manager is in my view totally unacceptable and is obviously deployed by DFS as a blocking mechanism as it would appear that the Customer disservice department are employed as gatekeepers to protect management from having to deal with the flack from their own gross incompetence. I will not be using DFS again.
I hope this letter gets seen by the chairman or senior management of DFS, the customer service and shop staff are failing in the customer service department. We purchased a 3 piece suite and delivery went okay, but then we started to notice faults in the product, which should have been picked up by quality control in the factory before delivery to customer. The aftermath of this is the incompetence of customer service and the manager of the store to rectify the faults on the furniture, even after numerous calls and visits from repair people, using our lounge as a workshop and using our electricity to try, I say try to repair the faults, which have not been done to our satisfaction, and DFS are reluctant to replace the suite, even though we have started paying for it. We are frustrated at the lack of communication from DFS after numerous phone calls/emails to resolve this issue. We wish we had looked on the DFS site prior to ordering our furniture, to read all the negative reviews from customers and ran a mile, never to return. All I can say is senior management need to get off their backsides and sort out these problems before its too late.
DFS Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and DFS headquarters in Rockingham Way, 1, Adwick le Street, Doncaster DN6 7NA, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this DFS corporate headquarter.
- Address: DFS headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the DFS headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Rockingham Way, 1, Adwick le Street, Doncaster DN6 7NA, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 333 999 9777 to reach someone at DFS headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email DFS at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.dfs.co.uk/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for DFS headquarters.
DFS Headquarters Executive Team
DFS headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of DFS corporate office UK.
- Tim Stacey – Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Schmidt – Chief Financial Officer
- Alex Salden – Group Supply Chain Director
- Nick Smith – Chief Retail Officer
- Russell Harte – Group Technology Director
- Sally Hopson – CEO of Sofology
- Scott Fishburn – Chief People and Transformation Officer
- Toni Wood – Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer
DFS corporate office addresses
|DFS (UK)||Rockingham Way, 1, Adwick le Street, Doncaster DN6 7NA, United Kingdom|
|DFS (USA)||121 S M.L.K. Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89106|
|DFS (Doncaster, UK)||Rockingham Way, 1, Adwick le Street, Woodlands, Doncaster DN6 7NA, United Kingdom|
|DFS (Rotherham, UK)||Unit 12A, Rail Mill Way, Parkgate, Rotherham S62 6EJ, United Kingdom|
|DFS (Sheffield, UK)||Fornham St, Sheffield S2 4AL, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Sports Direct Corporate office, Headquarters