Submit your review
Purchased electric Recliner which was delivered 10th August 2022. Early hours 11th August it stuck in horizontal position with my disabled husband on board.
Numerous phone calls, emails later, I have not received an uplift of chair , to process refund I requested.
Customer service is the worst form at The Range . All empty promises .
Never been so angry about a useless product in my entire life. Reading customer reviews, this is a normal occurrence at The Range.
Unfortunately unable to give zero stars.
I went to the range in bracknell on 28/09/2022 and i was walking past thr cold drinks fridge and i caught my leg on what i believed to be a long metal stick with a hook on the end and it caught my leg and it is badily bruised i asked to speak to the manager regarding this but i firstly went to customer service and i explained what had happened and she kept smiling and went to where i caught my leg and pushed it back in but i got photos before hand and photos of my leg all the manager response was is we will make a note on file how disgusting i will and i am taking this further absolutely disgusting behavior towards myself and i have a eye witness plus a member of staff that was stood at the side of me and even she agreed it is wrong i have written to head office and if nothing gets done i will put photos on social media and go to the newspapers with it all
Disgusting! I will never ordered offline here again!! I ordered a bed the 3rd july. The first box arrived 3rd august the second box come a week later. I got family to assemble the bed for me half of its missing. A whole 14 items. I went to a store they said customer service will be intouch.Nothing!! Me and my toddler are now sleeping on the floor. The service of the range it’s absolutely appalling. I would never recommend this place to anyone ever. Waste of time and money.
The Range Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and The Range headquarters in The Range, Elsie Margaret House, William Prance Road, Plymouth, PL6 5ZD. Most of the operations handled from this The Range corporate headquarter.
- Address: The Range headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the The Range headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
The Range, Elsie Margaret House, William Prance Road, Plymouth, PL6 5ZD.
- Phone Number: Call +44 1752 725572 to reach someone at The Range headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon to Sun: 7 am – 8 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email The Range at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.therange.co.uk and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for The Range headquarters.
The Range Headquarters Executive Team
The Range headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of The Range corporate office UK.
- Chris Dawson – Chief Executive Officer
The Range corporate office addresses
|The Range (UK)||The Range, Elsie Margaret House, William Prance Road, Plymouth, PL6 5ZD|
|(Kidderminster) -The Range||Crossley Retail Park, Carpet Trades Way, Kidderminster DY11 6DY, United Kingdom|
|The Range (Brierley)||The Merryhill Centre, 9, Station Dr, Brierley Hill DY5 1SY, United Kingdom|
|(Newport) – The Range||East Retail Park, Unit 1, 28 Docks Way, Newport NP20 2NN, United Kingdom|
|The Range (Dumfries)||Leafield Rd, Dumfries DG1 2DP, United Kingdom|
Also Read : Butlins Corporate office, Headquarters