Submit your review
Negligent in their examinations and then a complete lack of interest in following through my complaint. Fortunately it was not a condition that worsened over time so I still have some sight. Store manager and HO have failed to ever get back to me
I had an unfortunate accident with my glasses, left them on the floor, fortunately I had my previous pair from Vision Express - Surrey Quays, so I called and made an appointment for Aftercare.
When I arrived and spoke to the lovely lady working there, I explained the situation and she advised me to find a suitable pair to keep my Variable Focus lens and replace the frame.
As I went to find a new pair within minutes the kind assistant had manage to remedy the situation and repair my glasses in store for as good as new.
I was beyond ecstatic, with the times we are in now, finance is scarce and to have my read and driving glasses is essential.
The night before my appointment I had mentioned to a friend I was going to Surrey Quays Vision Express and they immediately asked why I travel so far when there are many (local) opticians which are closer - THIS IS WHY!!
The staff are always extremely busy, but ALWAYS very courteous, friendly and professional, the branch is located inside a very busy Superstore and I am always astounded at how they manage to cope with so many Customers yet maintain calm.
The assistant that day really made my day and dare I say it year!! I have been a Customer of theirs for I think a decade now and shall continue to always return there for all my optical requirements.
So therefore please thank the lovely lady for her professional and kind assistance and know you have a customer for life!!
P.s. My Appointment was at 14.45 should you need to cross reference who was working on the day.
Thanks again Vision Express for your extremely kind and hard working staff!!
since December 2020, I have received several text messages from this company reminding me to book an eye test. eventually in February I gave in to a message received on the 14th, it read "Hi Michael, it is a long time since we saw you for your eye test and it is now overdue. If you have any concerns about your eye health or vision, book your eye test online instantly using the link below:
Or call your store on 01904 809834
As an essential service, we remain open during the current restrictions and have safety measures in place for your visit.
Remember that your eye test is paid for by the NHS.
when I arrived I was told that I did not need an eye test and wasn't actually due until November, so did I want to wait or cancel. I cancelled. what a waste of time and to add to this I had to travel more than 5 miles to have what I thought was an essential journey. according to the optical assistant who dealt with me, this was happening a lot and they had told head office. so why are vision express encouraging none essential journeys during lockdown.
sort it out VE
Vision Express Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and Vision Express headquarters in Ruddington Fields Business Park, Mere Way, Ruddington, Nottingham NG11 6NZ, United Kingdom. Most of the operations handled from this Vision Express corporate headquarter.
- Address: Vision Express headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Vision Express headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Ruddington Fields Business Park, Mere Way, Ruddington, Nottingham NG11 6NZ, United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: Call +44 800 038 2177 to reach someone at Vision Express headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, 7 days a week. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Vision Express at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.visionexpress.com/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Vision Express headquarters.
Vision Express Headquarters Executive Team
Vision Express headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Vision Express corporate office UK.
- Jonathan Lawson – CEO of Vision Express
- Nick Connolly – Programme Manager
Vision Express corporate office addresses
|Vision Express (UK)||Ruddington Fields Business Park, Mere Way, Ruddington, Nottingham NG11 6NZ, United Kingdom|
|Vision Express (USA)||1045 S 320th St, Federal Way, WA 98003|
|Vision Express (Canada)||9750 Markham Rd, Markham, ON L6E 0H8, Canada|
Also Read : Tesco Direct Corporate office, Headquarters